Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Poem for her 298

Dear Readers,



Birthday times


We don't know but think the snow fell
When we were both born it is one of those
We have to ask our parents and they
Hint at not quite remembering the weather
But it was cold that time of year and
We have that feeling that we were told
Early in our lives that Snow was happening
Well I know the exact time I was born
Due to being born at a Military base
They get exact about things
And for me the Number 52 means a lot
So when the time of the clock read
Ought Ought Five Two I was hip hip hooray
Though it was actually Noon today just
Those numbers as well
She smiled as I told here what I did
And I smiles as she smiled and we had
A bit of long giggle and hugging
And then the Phone call arrived again
Hey there is an issue with this account
Okay let me solve it, and viola that was fixed
But it was harder than it should have been
It seemed they changed their website
And someone said Hey to me a few days ago
And then someone else said Hey and meant Hay
So some strawberries broke the Oysters out of
The shell of their collective groupings
And then there was a crash and a boom and bang
Two count them Two full on weather events
Inside two weeks and things just washed over
All the roads where friends lived in the
Several states that had the wind and rain events
So Birthday times are just odd events people
Share things that happen, even Snow


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home