Monday, September 04, 2017

The White Card Part 1

Dear Readers,


WE continue the story about Rachel of card holders services and all the stuff of the story that stopped but now continue.



.............


"Doug, I am sorry you can see the worms on my sleeves and the flies about my head. But so can Alfred and everyone one else in here. Even that Little old lady over there that is Blind."

Charles Danner pointed to a old Blind Lady in a group of older ladies that were milling about the Duck Pond, in the middle of the Lobby just under the High archway of the 20 story high Glass paneled place near the Sky Elevator. Great old feature still there, back again for a longer engagement now that the Hotel was under yet again New management But then again Charles Danner smiled. His Company was the New management Yet Alfred and Doug did not know that, nor did many people know how extensive his Hotel Chains had spread. His Fast food Places, His free food for all Places, His bars to nowhere and his vast Empire was so big that he did not rightly know how far it was till at times He realized that every time he took one of these side trips into the Hell of his own Past when he came back his Slice of Heaven was just a lot bigger and more grand.


"Doug, I take these trips hunting for people that are lost. Some times I end up getting them out alive and some times I do not. This trip was a good one, But I had to live where the death eaters live for a while."

With that term being used he held out his hand and several flies flew off his palm and though they were real on his hand as they flew up there off him they just shimmered and were gone from the sight of Doug. Doug blinked, shaking his head.

"Doug, It is okay they are real but they aren't here to mess up the Carpet. They only cling to me till I get up to my room and can have a good long refreshing time and a nap to see you in the morning looking like you would not believe I could, except you have been seeing me here today, with them still crawling on me. So Let us get on with how my card works."

Mr. Danner held out his hand motioning for Doug to hand him the All White card back. As Doug got it off the desk, his phone in his pocket rang, He looked about nervously, he thought he had put it on silent.

"Answer your phone Doug", Mr Danner said.

Doug reached and got it, only to see it was his insurance company. Oh no more bad news he thought.

"Hello?"

"Yes."

"You have got to be kidding? Who did that for me?"

Then Doug dropped the phone, looking at Mr. Danner for a second and grabbed his phone back up and continued his call, and in a few minutes shut the phone off completely.

He sheepishly looked at Mr. Danner and blinked a few more times as more insects were flying about the man's head and doing that odd shimmering vanishing act as they got further away from him. But the scent of fresh flowers and a summer breeze was in the area, not the one of death. Doug was still wondering what all was going on in his life.

"Doug, Look at the card."

The Card in Doug's hand had the same raised Numerals 0000 0000 0000 0008 On it's face
But this time it had something totally strange on it, and it made Doug's hand shake.

It had Doug's full name on the face of it.

The number was different It was no longer the 7, it had changed to the 8. He blinked again, but said nothing. His mind was still reeling from the voices on the Phone. First His Local Insurance Agent, telling him that totaled out car was completely covered by His American Express White Card Status. That his Car would be totally replaced with Which ever Model he wanted, Including up to just fixing his car and making it good as new. That the Insurance Agent was Sorry for Not knowing of his Client's Status with American Express' White Card System. And that someone was in the Office and wanted to talk to him. It was his girlfriend. She Told Doug that She was there at the office to fix the issue with the car and the presenting of the White Card information, Because Her Boss had given her an updated job status. Then she told Doug the name of her boss. Charles E Danner, The man standing in front of him, had been behind the scenes all along. She also asked to talk to him again about their spat of the morning, and said that she'd be there after work to pick him up.

Doug looked at the card again and put it gently into Mr. Danner's hand.

"Doug, I know this is all a bit overwhelming. I am not exactly who I appear to be to most people looking at me. They will see various things. Usually a middle aged commoner or even down on his luck drifter that just hasn't been taking baths as often as he should. Not always as bad as today, but sometimes even worse. I take extreme trips to places that most people would never want to go. I do things that most sane men would not do willingly and Even battle hardened people would be not want to do again. I am also the Richest and Most powerful Man on Planet Earth. I am trying to change it with a brash new System that the other Powers of the Planet do not want to easily give up.

Your Girlfriend has been under a lot of stress lately She was instructed to not tell you whom she worked for, to let your life spin out of control like it has been doing for the past 9 months. The accident you had this morning was known about before it happened, But My information about it going to happen was only known by me, I have divine help at times, but I can't tell you what all I know either, as I have my own issues. At the time I learned of the pending morning upset I was not near by to prevent it or do much more than know it was going to take place and be here to fix the issue after the fact.

The White Card in your hands, will be yours forever after. Today you will use it to Pay nothing, I own the hotel in reality. But you will go through the process for when you have to process another of those cards, as they are many in use around the world today and people will be using them a lot in this hotel over the flowing years ahead.

There is a totally unlimited amount of them being slowly blended into the world in the coming months, Up until today they were only card numbers 1 through 7. Yours is the First Single User card. Use it to do good in the world around you. Today Buy me a hotel room for 3 days, Give me whichever room you want to treat me with. Pretend that I am a homeless person that You want to help out for 3 days of heaven on earth and give them a nice place for a few days before you have to send them back out onto the mean streets.

So You need to take a few minutes to learn how this card actually works.

Call Your Hotline Number. The person on the other end will mostly be a lady with a name that starts with the Letter J. She will help you buy anything with these cards, she will ask you questions that have passcode phrases that the Card Users will have to answer. Odd things like What is the meaning of the words "Toads can not fly but frogs can." With answers like "The rain in spain is green with coffee cups falling in new york central park" It is my style of can not figure it out even if you know what the method is going to be.

You will have odd questions that you will set up if you like, Your card will act like you want it too. There are features of the card, It does not show it's numbers at first, just looks like a off white plastic credit card sized piece of plastic, with no marking what so ever. then as you move it from hand to hand, say given words or do given actions the card transforms to what you see in your hand. It is not plastic. It is the advanced Computer Processing system That I use in my Business Cards, But in a Credit Card shape and form.

Your girlfriend will help you work though a lot of things in the coming days, bt for right now Know that you are on a path that you only dreamed of as a kid. When you had those Tea Parties with Your Sister Kay."

Doug Blinked back tears, sudden to his eyes. His Sister, she died in a violent way and he had missed her and all those wonderful dreams they had had back as kids.

...........................


Well the story takes a long turn into something that was not exactly the way I thought about it at first but it has a life of it's own that I only get the Inspiration of in brief flashes, So I will pause here and bring you all the next bits of it later.


The further adventures of the Man that wants to change the world ......... Will continue ... As I know that the world is going to be a better place than what it is like on the news every day. Just have to be a better person than you thought you were going be when you woke up. Yes you all do Know I did sleep right? Honest I did sleep, Just not a lot.


Hugs to my Birthday Babe, The one getting the poems on the other posts. and Hi James.....


May the Peace of Christ Be yours,

Charles.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home