Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Oyster King On Runescape

Dear Readers,


My dyslexia is in high form, it is so hard to type right now that even if I am looking at my fingers while doing so, I will typoes them with common left hand right had switching of the letters in a word. If the word needs letters from the left hand and the right hand my brain will twist them a bit as I get going I can focus on the keys the thoughts and then I make run on sentences because I don't do punctionaly marks in my thoughts. I am not going to edit this mucch it will be edited if I catch it as I am going, not after the fact. Unless needed in data.


I am owner of on hand something like 2,302,000 Oysters in the game of Runescape the closed ones that have a 25% chance of giving you an empty shell if you open them in volume. I orignally only wanted the empty shells they were not traded on the Grand Exchange. But could be traded person to person, and they were an otherwise useless trash item,, still an item, but trash to everyone else. I was hunting for that kind of item like a friend of mine at the time who had gem dust piles after you miss hit a lower level gem stone you got the dust pile and it was also worthless. She does not play the game to much only needs to log in time to time, to keep things going, but has life outside of the game issues and is away. But she wanted to have 1 million gem dusts. So after talking to her about it a bit I took upon myself to buy as many uncut opals as I could, I had up to 7 friends buying them some times. I funded up front all purchases at a listed price and by the time I was at a stopping place I had 5 million or so uncut opals. I could not cut them all, but the idea was to hold supplies of things and Offer them to people to get free xp and me to get the items back made and help people and I was doing that already in 100's of items and 20 to 30 different people on an as need basis.

What had started to annoy me was that on the forums people doing something like that, but they were charging fees for use. Only doing it if they got money back, making the game a capitalist system. So after reading the forums I started the Above helping hands mindset. I was already a hoarder gathered mindset person, so I was already doing that as this was my second time to play the game not the first. The first was in 2005 when I was still a job and wife and house and kids and cars and oh hey you might know that history or not it is in this blog's pages or not. But My love for the great mental details was hooked. I'd be that guy that would cut all his own trees to make the arrow shafts and then buy from all the shops and kill chickens and well the first time through that was the dude that was a ranger and he did the give me the arrow heads and the feathers and I would do the tree and shafts and give him finished product as that was part of my network thinking back in the first run of the game from 2005 to 2007 then I stopped playing.

Then I come back in dec of 2010 and I have not left much since, a few times in 2011 when I would go for 3 weeks straight but then I came back.

So with helping my friend who it turned out was a player mod. She even joined my cln for a while, but she wanted to boss to the completionist cape and my clan did not have many bossing teams. Got to Skill is my clan name. We had several things under our belt, Most acorns in the game by the clan chest in fally clan camp, but that was after my clan and a fellow I knew joined his clan to mine and I was in a friend chat called "collections" and yada yada....

So I was wanting empty oyster shells, not even listed except on wiki or fan sites I guess I never really did outside research on them. I did announce in the friend chat I was looking for them, then saw a forum post for the same thing from someone and then I stopped telling people I wanted them. I just silently bought them and a few freinds knew I liked them, as I got them to buy them for me over the years. Runescape Grand Exchange tracking is only 6 months of trend lines and the 24 hour updating of prices makes for a hard to gauge what is going on in things.

So longer story shorter a bit, When I started buying them they were 40gp list price, but it took me to 90gp to get any. So I slowly bought them and bought them, some times selling them from one account to another at variuos prices to move them without just handing them over. But thatwas years ago I have been buying them so long I can't rightly tell you when I started, all those old posts have scrolled out of the their data base.

But recently i looked on the runescape wiki pages and they had a price chart from time the item showed up in the game to the current trend and you can see that I was not the first person or people to spike the prices. I had actually met the fellows that had done the first price spike. They got them up to like 600 or 900 and stopped playing and did not come back till the time on my time of the chart I was able to get the prices up to 6,400 gp each.

The prices have been rocking up and down the last 6 months, If you track my own life it is tied to my travels when I have less time to devote to skilling to cash make and buy steady. But way back then when these other two people showed back up there were up to 25,000 oysters I did not myself own.

I highly doubt that anyone else has 1 million oysters, let alone the amount I have, and I have given to several people 100k stacks. That is stack amount where the number color changes from the standard color of yellow to White and then at 10 million it is green. So people collect things to get to the white number color and then as well the 10 million green. But people have all sorts of other goals and such.

My goal was to have the most oysters ever. But there was a method and a further goal at hand. On day I would pass the title off to some one, They would be able to pay or give me the funds or the actual item Three (3) Purple party hats...... Why three. One to my best friend and one to me and one to my babe.....mentioned in these pages in the poem for her series... I had always wanted to alch a party hat,, (use runes on it and turn it into gold coins,, or zero nothing I was talked out of it by my friend and then we had a fund to buy one, but the prizes went up and then she stopped playing and then I got the need for the cash and it was raided and now she is back and the goal is back in full bloom.

Not going to impress many people in the game, when game valued wealth is billions and even speculation of a few trillionaires in the game. 1 trillion in value. heh.

See my "the Safe Safe..... et all story arcs,, what does someone do with 100's of trillions of trillions of dollars worth of land and energy and stuff,, they just about have only one good use........Tell everyone they are the King and just that they are all owned by him and .... Oh wait.

Christ is King of Heaven and Earth and he is giving you all of it for free.....oh right you have idea about that too huh...

Well in Runescape I am King of Oysters............

In my blog I am World's Richest Person and you can see my opinions on these and other topics as you like.


Well thank you Sorxer.......for the idea of this blog... by the way he likes Belladonna and acorns...... see you in game.


May you all have the Peace of Christ.


Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home