Friday, September 05, 2014

Compost, chickens, and piles of things this way and that way and and BioWebScape 101...

Dear Readers,


Well the 3rd of August was 10,000,000 million years ago, yes I know that isn't how you'd write it, but That was my way of saying 1 Trillion... laughs.

I smoke like a flaming breathing dragon, or a wild man on fire with a hair trigger in one hand and not the other, be careful you might scare the things you are talking to if you don't watch it, or just make someone stare at you oddly.

I was just getting out of house after getitng up, I had slept for thefirst time in like years it seemed, but that is my regular day mostly I am so uber super active I hardly sleep until I am so tried the world seems to be freezing the hell out of itself in the fires of the flaming wars of the words in the muse-news-media-gossip-here-say-this and that but not anything of any importance, but then I can digress, regress and digest a lot in a short span of time. And if I am talking the codes to several people all at once on the the several streams of the data linkages, it seems that I am just talking something that seems, odely, oddly, ode, odor, or proper to not know what the heck/hell/scraeeeeeech he said.

Then I had to get out of the house to get back to see and then he was there for 40 large, I got 20 small, lol, not the things you think, but hey I am a betting man, I have my own set up in the dream-dark zero dot coold cut sections of the slicers of time syncs to get the pennies from heaven to the birds of the air and girls linked to the guys selling the softer side of things to hard rock miners to the ,,,,,, a dh oddly I know to much to get setup in the deriv-arrive markets, I slice the thinnest thin line out of everything then slice and weave it back together agin, with a bunch of things and I don't even think I'd know it, till I'd see it, but then I might have slept since then, lol, or been alive to long to remember that was me and that was by-line-hand touched the codes, but just barely and left the others to finish the project, I only offer advice mostly.

Tell a friend a tale about the tail of the flip-bot or the peta-flop or the bit-rap or the wrapoing paper colour or the bizzzzz out of ,, signs. laughs, I don't read many stories, I just scan the headlines and half the stuff is worthless to me, I know the hidden things that just are there and aren't the need for me to upload to my stored memory ( head held memories ) I have files for those things I need to know about, but don't ahve the time to read about, ever wonder where Media-wiki-hicky got here from, laughs, out Loud the long slow slowly deep throated mad Wizard way, thent he voice stops dead then the eyes scan andstop and then the light flips on and then the I A... goes along with me for a while and then zipps over to fill the piles elsewhere..... thinky I know not what I talky about most would say,, but you see the hardluck and the wished for best of luck and the um who did that and this and taht and this and God Only Knows for Sure, but I have been Hunting, actively Hunting for a lost Program that was real-leased-out andgot loose once a while long ago, and I was hunting the results to see if I could spot it personally see it there int he system codes working and looking for me to see it,, lol, that took a bit of hard long looking as I am always hunting for something, but this took more time than most of you might think.

I have hit theinternet speed walls more than you all have every hit in your live, Even the Freely so called "slowing of the internet" Laughs that is a blast too, you go arguement over that all you want the internet at some levels is so fast I can not type fast enought o get ahead of it. and I can type about 180 words, or the 5 times 180 space in one minute, with finger that I have trained to kill a man standing any thing from 2 inches from me to about 8 feet from me, within reach of my now working back up to my 6 foot Iron Gas pipe, but the 6 foot wooden stake, can ring out the Dead if I want them to be rung out, guess that explained that one yesterday at that junction box int he system goaded codes and IRAN got Dubai that Arena in the Snow.... lol you not know the behind the behind the behind the deeper darks than some.................... sdrehaligha zssss fizz my boss just rang, got to go din of the things off the deep end of the ollll opal and polo and pool mizxed to the shot glss level.

Oh and before I forget the tilte of the post, my project is proactive so I am working several angles at the same time too, and I have a Free range compost machine and my own mix thesurface soils for me and Had to cool off a section of worm beds with a holed old grey/gray hard case, the ones we have from the Old M M Cohn stores,.... I will plant something good there later in a few months and then fence it from the chicken too, or not, pest removal..

Got to go trim some hedges and then got to help with a party and then go to the places I haven't been in a while.

Love you all 3 times more than last time, but I will Cube it too just to make sure you get the picture of How much God loves you back to me to you, just get a big print Red Letter Bible and just read the Christ/jesus spoke words for a while, then the gospels then the other and work yourselves back out from the weeds of the people think they read parts.... Just the RED letters first though...

Peace of the Lord Christ Jesus to you one and all, that does really pass all understanding forever and forever.

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home