Friday, March 01, 2019

Poem for her 783

Dear Readers,


Cabins that move


While planning a Trip
I thought um I wonder
Then it dawned on me
Summer is coming
Sooner or later
There is that Big Rv
It don't get used much
It travels pretty well
I can drive it as well
As a designer of drivers
I drove it into thin lanes
Then the Thought
Bore a broad foot cabin trimmed
The trees and rocks and
The sticks and stones
The shack they called our house
The home we used
As we lived in the woods
Doing foundations
Lore has it
That couple is
111 years old
Nay that guy at the bookstore said
The owner there smiled her smile
Then she showed the guy
The date on the newspaper
The day the biggest
House warming party
In the whole region was held
Then he did the mental math
Oh My God
They are even older than


Happy Birthday Babe,


Charles.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home