Thursday, November 01, 2018

Poem for her 687

Dear Readers,


Blue and white

The shirt I was wear was blue
I had been last practicing pool time unknown
I was going one place but they opened later
The Flashing lights at the parking lot
EMT for someone that fainted or passed out
The news I passed to the car not there when I looked
Last to go was me had to think what to do
Krome's was open I thought, saw cars
Then I thought um
The place was still there
Biggest Pool Hall this side of the river
Over 20 tables, huge two story space
There were people there it was dress up day
Tricks or treats
I only wanted Her
I only wanted Her
But it was a day trip to see the house in town
Dad still lives there
We live in the woods
I got a diet dr
Then took both halves out of the case
Then quarters then free style pool
Short end of stick
15 balls later and 20 minutes all pocketed
Be a 11 month cycle since I last pooled a hall
That few days it was tough
Getting 4 inches of rain
Woods was fine but chilly
Stocked up on wood inside the walls
I fell asleep with her on other end of line
Sighting down my headline
Touch of blue shirt and white skirt
For arrival time next day to meet me back


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home