Sunday, October 28, 2018

Ligght House Point

Dear Readers,

Yeah the title has a typo in it, so it stays.

That little issue with dyzlexia and typoes and things that aren't speeled right that editors would circle in red lines and tell me that I had to correct until I had instructions that they were to leave it all as it arrives, editors would hate me, so I self edit. As any kid knows when doing writing for classes. But as an author that has issues with spelling and thinking in a formatic way < there would be a word I'd want to correct form and matic and see the layers of auto matic and what that means and then it'd be greek where there was no spaces between the letters, so which word did they want if a word that could have several meanings if added at the end letters were in fact the first letters of the next word or maybe not.

As a science fiction author I compose 90% of my ideas in my head and at times have the vocals for all the non humans too, or even the humans that don't speak languages that we hear today, but might hear if we were in the before times of all the languages we used to have, say right after the Tower of Babel event. The world laments that languages are Dying out, well what if I told you no, they are just getting started up again. Or that over time every language had to issue new words for new things and that Language is a virus as L Anderson would say in that old record an Old friend introduced me to. That was circa 1982 to 1987 or so. I hung around her for a while she was in my Odd Lit class it was a Big Green book of famous lit stories,, I think they were all southern writers it's been a while, It was in the new building on campus at the time, so it was after 1982 and before 1987 cause in the summer of 1987 I broke my ankle and James my brother was at Arkansas Governor's school, which had been started by Bill Clinton while he was Governor and before he was President.

So history is piled into those thoughts above.

The point of the post is to get some Writing out of the head, but just talking i, seems to be going on.

Smiles

Such as it is

So I won't be taking all your time up I will just say

Boo

................. But here below lays the story of the title......


The flying gnat landed and walked over to the node at the desk. The gnat looked at the node and then waved his right side forward wing (this gnat had two wings per side) The code was received and the node lit up and started a series of songs and flashes and even some scents poured out. The Gnat then spoke in a voice that wasn't filled with Gnat language but with a soft whisper voice that had a Human sounding voice but not English, and he said (translated for you here in English as close as I can) There was this guy I met today. He liked my 4 wings. He said I was species Number 4 He is a young one. He is studying Us Flyers. He asked if I'd mate with one of my kind, I said no. I have a wife and family at here. He asked where Here was, I didn't tell him, Pointed toward Ligght House Point instead. Throw him off the flight path. These Humans they are interesting. Your friend Spock would like them.

With that the transmission ended.

And I got up from bed and came here to tell you about it.


Yours

The Felt King Of Galaxy Zed 2 gamma.

Aka

Charles Danner.

...............................


This is a short slice of the "Alternatives" Series of a new novel in short sound bytes in the Ligght House Point Universe.

Charles Danner arrived to a Void and is seeking what kind of Universe this is, He has been given an Apartment , one like all the rest, But without Dangerous dungeons to survive but no one to talk to, just two nodes. One incoming and one out going. Much like a Tweeter feed, but with all sorts of creatures and things that talk, Like the 3,000 species of potatoes They all have voices and he hears their Node remarks from time to time.


May You have the Peace of Christ.

The world is bigger than you think it is.

Charles.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home