Thursday, November 01, 2018

Kathy's Tail

Dear Readers,

Every now and again I do composting of old Gap T-shirts into new things like Gap T-shirts with ever more flared yippy yippy prices. A small seed Human into a large planet. Laughs at own private joke I just saw in the Seed Human joke with friend at local Booze shop, okay okay They do sell wine too, so booze and grape juice shop. Laughs, sorry this is not an un Paid advert Tizer mintel teap cup full of Gab and grist and grist mill just hanging out as a park load of cones.

Yes Katy I did sleep about um, some form of hours unknown to any But God, tell roger Hi.


There the true story of the seed Humans appears on tweeter, But as always.

If you want your own tall tale of tails and flip bit spin hitters and twisted logic you may Email me at


ceojr1963@yahoo.com

I can be found on facebook in the BioWebScape Designs section, but I don't check it often.


To My Babe in the yonder wooded tree house and sweet nothing art Project I'll see you soon.


To all others

Bye Y'all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home