Wednesday, October 31, 2018

The Gold Cubes

Fear Feathers,

There was a guy named Joey.

He walked into the shop and said.

I need a cubic agate of gold.

The man looked at him oddly and said, "Yes, but at a price higher than Mr. Penny would pay."

Joey laughed out loud for several seconds and lokked at the man again.

Then said.

The penny pence pincher isn't Mr Penny that would be Maude at the deli on fifth avenue and South gate street.

The man still said.

Are you sure you know who mr. penny is?

Then the shop door opened, and a man walked in.

Hi joey, I told you he'd be a pain in the arse.

The shop Owner Bowed and said

So finally you will be my guest for lunch! Bring the young lad we have many things to talk about.

........................


The cubic agate is about 5.929741 cubic millimeters of gold. An agate is used in typeface measurements.

I found two rulers hanging on the wall of laundry room this morning while washing towels and t-shirts, I wash those together to keep my T-shirts soft, and because I needed those items washed. Saves water to combine things, you might not otherwise do.

And yeah I would have usually done Dear Readers, but a typo sprang into my line of office furniture and I just Plot Twisted with it.

Hugs and Kisses babe,

To all others

See you

bye bye buy bai bi by now be richly odd and don't let the donnie kid out DC way make you mad at the world, it isn't his, It's The Lord's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home