Wednesday, October 03, 2018

Poem for her 662

Dear Readers,


The call at 4

The mower was waiting in the shed
The grass was looking at a list
The things to to say when tall
There was a full 2 page list
Grass languages are many they say
But these grasses were only english
The list had sayings like
Hey hey we grown tall
And
Hey hey we grown tall today
Not a lot of variation
But it was a bit like grass to be simple
This wasn't bamboo or Palms
You called me
Telling me of the new job
They had called you twice
The grass was saying something
I heard the whispers
But then I also heard you start the mower
There was a pause
You said you'd be back
I said, see you soon
I'll bring you tea
And the grass
Well hey hey we are short was on the list
So I think that is what the grass
Will be saying soon
As it gets over the hair cutting

Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home