Thursday, September 27, 2018

Poem for her 657

Dear Readers,


That sigh

The morning was rushed
Several things to do
List as long as her arm
Go in early
Fight the light traffic
Oh hey you go on that light is green
Then the stairs
Up ten times down 9
There is lag time in there
Oh and the closet that has it's own closet
Never mind the other things
Busy
Busy times oh he said eat lite
The txt
The ditto
The soul of my soul
After the rushed morning call
The Ditto dash dot tag line too a kiss
The longer poem than I thought
I want him to know
And his laughter and joy
Wow
He did sleep a lot
Yes babe I tried to get up to eat
But eyes kept shutting
I told dad good night
And it is my hour
But have the tomatoes dad grew
In this veggie brew of summer zuccs
In my big mug and a fork to eat it by
But I hungered to say to you
In the morning hours the moving up the digits
The flowing down the stairs
I love the day
I met you though unknown
I am as healthy a race horse as I am
Because you are ditto dot dash
Soul we share
God's plans are detailed
I Slice a sliver off
and hand you the first taste
Soul of my Soul

Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home