Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Poem for her 656

Dear Readers,


I see you

She typed to me
I saw her
Typed to her, hey babe I c u 2
There is this slight magic
Happens all the time
I see the flip of the flip
The eye hand reaction
Of some one who juggles Knives
I haven't done it in a while
Used to hear my mom saying
What are You doing
As I had the Good steak Knives out
These were a great steak knife
The blade cutting edge
A fine teeth the wood handles
Balanced so that at the metal wood edge
They sat still as a cross beam
That cross
You have to take it up
Lift it high
And take on the burden
Then Jesus told them
My word dudes, do you still not get tweeter?
Smiles happy face
The message of the Lord is full of jokes
Funny stories that Jesus told them
As he taught them over 3 years of
Walking to and fro, boating fishing
Walk walk talk talk no cell gps no need
His Story His power His fun loving care free
Enjoy to be with you folks
Knowing it'd be really really hard
There at that ending flipping the stone over
Seeing you on the flip side
Of forever and ever after and there is
That bump in the road
They talk about it
I don't fear it
I don't fear anything much anymore
I have connection with
Single soul's flip side click Fit
Hi there I see you in bed
Soft sounds musings and things we talked about
Flash card memory into my head
And By the way
Dad and me going to hack some song
Off the internet
He is an Audiophile and I am um
But this is so darn cool
There is no way it can't be legal
Or they just clue less
Whisper whisper that is a fine dog you got
Those piles of clues so sweet
That billion gp stack of useless shells I have
He ha me being smarty pants
No I only wear shorts, Not even sure
Where my pants I used to wear are
Laughs, Yes I do
Aunt Sis made them into shorts
Told I only wear shorts
The laughter this day was like
A

Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles,


Poems are things that form out of other things for other people, for me and her they flow from the well of knowledge that she and I share from the day a butterfly was born for my 12 days of have happy fun time when I was under 5 years old, We have a Photo to prove this. lol secret notes hidden in all my posts since I met her.


May you have the PEACE that passes all understanding from Jesus Christ The Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home