Monday, July 16, 2018

Poem for her 597

Dear Readers,



Sunrises


Babe that picture we have in the scrap book is cool
Beach vacation 101 get the nice photos Get up early
I knew you were awake, I could feel you being awake
I was not yet asleep but I was laying down
I was composing a story line fragment about the dude
The Janitor and his crack team of do nothings
They never did things in an orderly manner but you see
They were a crack team of disordered chaos
Dishwater is disordered suds, splishing and splashing
There in the hotel room the sound of the war games
The 45 mins and 10 seconds of recorded hisyt that is dash
Spelling correctly babe, it was a word I invention
For another story line I was going to tell you about
But we started kissing and the sunrises were slow
Slow and some more slow slip sliding of the eggs
Right onto the butter bread with avocado slice
That special something that happens when you say
Perfectly, perfectly, and I hear them slide into range
The camera clicked and the foto finish was this ray
Of the morning blue shift of sound on skin of pixels
Those eyes that glow that special way and the Onyx ring
Road to varrock or was it vedavu a place I take you every
August late out on I 80 up at the snap shot of dawn
To see the sunrise over the stones of that boulder pile
Those sights that we have seen, will see, and haven't yet
Planned to see, shining in the dawn mists of the 500 at indy
Or the number of years we are together as the world
Slow ticks by the sounding line on those charts on our boat


Happy Birthday Babe, soul of my soul.

Yours always and forever.

Charles.

Happy 21st birthday, lets have a toast, Irish cream and......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home