Thursday, July 12, 2018

Poem for her 593

Dear Readers,


Energizer


The day was long and the computer issues tough
The garden was dry and helping plants rough
There was no more I could do eyes closing
Then you arrived on the scene and the power too
There you were just as tired as me
But you were home and I was filled with joy
The feelings of sleep gone in an instant
There was that kiss and me helping you sit
Working all day standing up is a pain
Then the legs on the massage table out
The table raised to save my back and your toes
I did suck on the left pinky one again
You giggled but there was that soft fade out
The sounds of you sleeping and whispered words
This is what Love is my lady in red
A dance in the evening so your muscles can rest
The massage lasted a bit calves and ankles
Then the back and shoulders and then the
Kiss on the sole of your feet again slow
The ankles again and then a slow wake up
The table lowered so you can ease to standing
Off to bed we go finally to sleep till winter


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home