Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Poem for her 577

Dear Readers,


Describing a flower


Soft texture hues as the skin touches you
Slides the verbs about with my tongue
Then feel you sigh as I say hello
I put my fingers on your arm breath slow
I can almost tell the number of sighs
Out number the flowers outside
You smile softly as I trace the hem
The shirt is black and sequined
I ask you to touch right hand to left
Then kiss your right hand then touch left
You giggle as you know the meaning
The crunch of chips in the bag many
There is a lunch plate near
The Yogurt cup has some words you read
I wonder what that means
The flower is blue like your eyes
The smell of fruit on your lips
As I kiss you slowly and we merge
Hand in hand a dance begins


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home