Thursday, March 15, 2018

Poem for her 466

Dear Readers,


Dinner for two

The eggs were still warm on top
The noodles in the middle were hot
The forks were moving in the video
The sounds of you and me talking
The words heard were sweet somethings
To each other about the day's events
The video runs and then the click
The smile you give me slow and neat
You like being off camera more
But you did let me film you
A lot of days the film is just dance
The sway of your feet to music
The move of you into frame
The scene outside or in
The smile you have varied
The knowledge that you are being filmed
Makes you nervous but you let me
The dinner for us taken a lot
Camera ready to see the meal
To get your hands in the photo
To get as much of you in frame as I can
The goal is for later to watch
Again dinner for two in between


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home