Sunday, January 28, 2018

Poem for her 420

Dear Readers,



Her


Running my hand down your back to ease the day
The tensions fade as the skin melts to one
The sighs of the feeling of you there intoxicating
The sight of the glow of fire in your eyes
As you look at me when my hands touch the belt loops
My fingers incline to pull at them and you
You look a bit more intense than before
The feeling of my hands on you and the pull
The sighs we make at the knowledge of the desires
Nothing dulled by time or the many days since
Your first kiss in a parking lot of your hand
That first birthday call and the chat we had
The time I felt the smooth shoulder and kissed it
That day the first of many more laid out over years
The intoxicating touch of your hands in mine forever


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home