Sunday, January 21, 2018

Poem for her 412

Dear Readers,



Touch of mint


The Hot tea smells of the mint you like
The touch of your hands on my arm soft
The sigh you make when the door opens and I walk in
Bringing you Breakfast on a tray we both made
The touch of sound of your hand on my lips
As the music plays on the stereo low and soothing
The spring flowers brighten the room
Your feet dance at the edge of the scene
As you start to hum and sway to the beat
Soft dance steps hungry for the morning dew
The cool breezes move your hair and you glow
The skirt on your hips sings a swirl and tempo
The touch of you in my hands slowly speeding
The music picks up pace from you moving it
The touch of your hands on my arm intoxicating
The sighs we make as the dance goes on and on
The night speeds past and dawn shines in


Happy Birthday Babe,


Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home