Friday, December 01, 2017

Poem for her 366

Dear Readers,



Tonight, Tonight, Tonight


Oh oh oh Tonight tonight tonight the line was red
The string was that same color the thread of red
You looked at me and smiled your turned the box over
Then you waved your hand as to show the reader the box
The Threads in the shoulders were red X's and I saw them
Only on the first video on that day in May and you there
In my van and me flashing a smile but only you could see
As you were the object of the camera eye not me
Voice over was saying that the card game was about done
The recording I think I have heard only once after happened
The voice over is you and me and the slices of the timer
The Brand Spanking new today as You want to get there
But walk through the doorway as you turn to say Hi
There are others in the room with you but they don't change
You though do, You become brand spanking new again and..
You stop aging the way they are aging you babe are HOME
You have stopped that drifting of time forward flipping
You are of this line typing only 3 levels away from woohoo
Wow Girl you be the Boss, Kill the Boss they scream and you smile
The things that you and I know aren't limited to the worlds
We see in the here and now and you and me babe
We be slipping slipping into the future but we be not yet too
We be slicing the Universes at the End of the University
Or was that line supposed to be a flipped anagram of itself
The world wide web was not the end all be all that we see
The FTP sites were not the end all be all and then COBOL
Was not the first of many but just a slice of the forward
The Minds of Winds and slicing of poems early on in here
My mental stable full of night Mares and Horses of Houses
The books to read that I only saw the covers of
The vast million book Libraries and the Bathrooms they had
The slipping slipping into you bed and cuddle long night
Your soft skin young and touching in my hand forever and always
The slices of graham and buttered english muffin and egg and green
The things you have eaten only because you know me
The knowledge that you are Soul of my Soul and the ditto back


Happy Birthday Babe,


Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home