Monday, October 30, 2017

Poem for her 339

Dear Readers,


Butter and Caramel


The soft lamp on the sofa table shone on your face
The soft glow of that smile you have when
I have said something that amuses you
But I hadn't said anything I was just looking
At you, at your eyes, at your smile, at you
As I looked the smile of knowing what I was going
To say, but hadn't yet was moving over your lips
I didn't say anything I just slowly reached out
Touching your collar bone with a soft kiss
My lips touched to a tiny bit of butter and caramel
That just minutes before I had placed there
With the tip of the brush that we used for this
The bristles were stiffer than a paint brush
But it was from the painters shop that we used
We did this body art that was food for thought
But also a slice of smiles and sighs and such
That as I slowly kissed and licked like a cat
Your skin where the slight taste of butter sweet
Was there and the heady aroma of the night air
Your sighs filled the cabin in the woods
And the dawn was heard to move ever closer to us


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home