Sunday, September 03, 2017

Poem for her 289

Dear Readers,


The B L T


I was frying some bacon up
...the smell brought her to me
...we kissed a few seconds
...the stove got turned off
...I sweat the bacon first
...It was for break fasting
...But she was My Lunch

I sliced some lettuce
...finely shredded with knife
...the salad was going to be great
...grated things
...juicy things
...With dinner and the pot pie
...But she was my dessert

I was looking at the tomatoes
...They were many different kinds
...many different colors
...different slices
...Different places they'd be
...not for one meal
...but many things to eat
...But she was my Everything

I put the B on her plate
Then I told her what I was thinking
She said ...Ok Love... just now
After I told her where I'd be
While she was killing monsters
In a game we play
I put the B on my plate
And she looked at me sideways
My B and her B were different
I like my bacon soft and barely
And she likes hers crispy
But my B and Her B were still
Not the same
Mine was Butter not bacon

The Lettuce was placed on her plate
The lettuce was placed in a bowl by me
The tomato On her plate
On mine it's a bunch of slices with
Things like cheese and salt and pepper
On them

The B on my plate was soft and creamy
And tasted of honey and spices and
Then

I Pulled her foot up from my lap
Dipped a finger in the butter
Rubbed it on her big toe
Then licked it off her big toe

The Butter Licked Toe

Giggled a lot too


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home