Sunday, November 12, 2006

Quips, Quotes, zingers, paradoxs and one uppers

If I win you owe me 10, if you win you owe me 20, if no one winsYou owe me 30,... the credit card plan, no matter what I win..

Take a kleenex, twist the two opposing corners,stick one in each nostril, try not to talk, giggle or sneeze if successful you will for a few seconds Look extremely funny.

I have to remember, I laugh at moss and grass, other people Only see green.

For the Runescape player in you.
Ohh pc, Politically correct player controled pest cuddling

I hope you get to feeling better. Me too, I have things to do, places to go and all before Dawn when the travel agent takes my(the) space ship back.

Well there you go One upmenship of the finest, if you laughed, pass it on. If you cried as you laughed, pass it on twice. and if you pissed and laughed and cried all at one, seek medical help I am afraid you have not followed the instructions, correctly, this should not hurt you.

But in the end, if you don't pass this on to another person. Oh well so sad, your loss my gain, you see I am the ghost in the machine, even if you don't I will, hahahaha tick tick tock tock talk talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home