Tuesday, December 18, 2018

White Card 101

Dear Readers,


The man looked at my Butter Cream colored Credit card it was totally Blank, front and back.

I smiled at him and said.

Security is intense with My Card, Young one.

Then I took it back and said. Credit card.

Tapped it three times on his desk.

Handed it back to him.

There on the card was my information and the Logo of one of the most famous carriers of the world.

He called his hotline numbers and then sold me the item in question.

Out the door I went with a brand spanking New

Artificial Universe.

Or anything else I wanted.

Jesus whispered to me one night, Hey Charles.

Tell these tales.

And here they flow in bits and Bytes and zeros and oh my is that a Star Trek ref. Guide 108?

Yes.

Off to the races.

The End.


Yours peace is filled within Christ's fullness of giving you all things that Point to His Glory.

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home