Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Poem for her 406

Dear Readers,


The hunger


To touch your skin and feel your sighs
To taste that new lip balm you just got
To touch you after you get home that first second
To film you walking toward me before the line above
To see you smile as you see the card on the table
The hunger of the day you say ......
...Hi there Charles
...Hey let's go to the beach
...Good morning love
...XOXO
Those days are many since the first of each
The hunger is still there never abated
Always heated and fueled by my heart beat
The need to have you in my hands even when not
Lingers at the edge of my days
I can be in the other room and slip my thoughts
Close to your skin the sweet nothings sighing
As they touch you from the flight to you
Hot and with light touch saying
I love you as they touch your skin

Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home