Monday, September 02, 2019

Poem for her 832

Dear Readers,


Tuesday the 9th of some month


There was a plat plan of land
We'd seen it when traveling through
The town somewhere on a trip
Then when we got back last time
There still on the wall of the shop
They said it was old land
USGS plan of the area
Real Estate for sale
There was contact information
I took a camera picture
We forgot it till today
So up into town near the book store
I saw it again in my camera log
Decided to call
Oh Nice
Yes
I want to schedule a showing
We'll be there
Off to there we drove
She was mostly the driver
She loved to drive
Loved to drive
I like to navigate a lot
Love to drive too
Yet when together
I like to let her drive
It relaxes her
It's the common thing
Amoung 90 million common things
Those things both of us are good at
We are both good at
I love to be the watcher of sights
There over on the next right
Turn at the big tree
Oh wow
There is a locked gate
Waiting
Next the truck arrives
Cool
Hello
You young'ns will like this
He looked older than he was
We looked younger than we were
I'd say one thing she'd finish the thought
We own that land now
Happy happy bounce bounce
More out of the way
Groves of trees
Springs
Beds of flowers
A place
Out of the way
Trip to stay
When hotels just won't do
Ah summer
End of time fall
Falling water cabin chilled wine
We call the place
Have fun he said
We will
We said


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home