Sunday, January 20, 2019

Poem for her 759

Dear Readers,


Let us walk

The ending to a long email
Sent to you on August 8th 2017
Ages ago, still firm
Firmly holding your hand
Holding a warm cup of tea
There wherever we are
Always by your side
Be it the porch swings
Park benches
Car seats as you drive
Or as I drive and you sleep
Or as we slide naked in a dance
Under the rains of the forest floor
Or showers in the places we are
There standing in a vase
With rainbows around us
There in an elevator coats on
Skin so soft that feather touch
Light of light of skin soft
You are awesomely made perfect for me
Blonde Tabby cat curled on Pillow
There nicely nails trailing my skin
The belly being touched on video
I hear my voice and your fingers too
There sweet nothings sink in
We Love you on each drip on skin
They love you babe
As I see them flutter toward you
There to ease your wait
There to ease the worry
There to tell you
Always and Forever
Soul of my Soul

Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home