Monday, January 14, 2019

Poem for her 751

Dear Readers,


What she does

Tingles my ears with giggles
Touches my senses with a sigh
Takes away my shyness
Turns me with a look
Tells me her stories
Teaches me art
Tickles my fancy
Tumbles with me into things
Turns my lips hotter
Tells me volumes with a look
Twines our fingers into one
Takes a good photo when I click
Touches my heart
Tickles my belly
Takes my breath away

Soft sounds of the night birds
There the morning birds
Thrilled that she is there
Thankful that she flew by
There is the hot tea
In our cup
Slowly shared
She bought the first ones
Picked out of many
Her senses I consume
Her sounds I crave
Sighs so soft her lips just open
There is that thought
When I first kissed her lips
The softness just so memory aglow

Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home