Sunday, January 10, 2021

Dear Bradley,

 It has been a while since I saw you last.  Your kids are all grown up even more than last time, you might even be a Grandfather.


That day I did not arrive, I had sunk into a depression, Back hurt, trip back into town, missing my girlfriend already, she lives 1,100 miles away trips have to be planned in advance and worked on with skill, I saw her after 364 days of my last trip to her.  This time I knew it'd be far longer, It was late summer When I was supposed to see you, Appointment made, yet depression held me down, God works in mysterious ways even when we forget he is working in the side lines.


It's been a while since I got the letter.  Can't focus on how much I wanted to write to you, I asked around finally called your office.  Got information that made me sad yet mad as well.

Grace period of 3 , yet you gave me 5 missed appointments,  Had I been informed I was on a Thin edge?

 

Not to my Knowledge.

 

It's posted here in public, a paper copy will be sent to your office.

 

I am not sure you how to title the envelope yet.

 

God Works in mysterious ways.

 

If You can't be my Doctor again, I need you to give me someone better than you.  To replace you.

 

Your Patient

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home