Wednesday, September 02, 2020

Poem for her 881

Dear Readers,


Drive Time Radar

Okay we didn't quite have radar
Yet if she drove we'd have a lot
Mostly cause I could hear her

I am deaf in my right ear
Okay if I drive alone
Not great if I drive with others
They could say something
Like she is in a habit of
Yes You read correctly
Sorta Kinda
You read something
Yet there is a joke in there too

On a video I have
I ask her to say something
You know talk to the video
She smiles
Something
Said slow and neat
And right into the beat
Of our thoughts
So

Radar is there I can hear her
And over here
Be the radar for the other side
Yet I love to drive
I also love to look
So the balance is
I can do either

I love to let her drive
As she likes the cars she drives
Sure to say something
This time around
She's the only car on the road

Out in t he coastal plains
Or up in the mountain passes
Over hill
Under the sky
There she sits
Loving every minute of
Something
Said to a poem line


Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home