Thursday, March 16, 2017

Poem for her 95

Dear Readers,


93 Million


About as many miles away the sun is on average
About as many miles away it seems she is at times
About as many miles I'd drive to be with her
A few less than the number of Kisses I'd want to place on her lips
A few less than the number of hugs I'd give her
A few less than the number of words I'd write her
A few less than the number of years I want to spend with her

Such a big number at times,
It still seems small compared with
How much I know she loves me
As I have Kissed her a lot,
Hugged her a lot
And Know the passion she has in her

So when you use big numbers to explain things
Use them with Gusto
Tell the world
How much someone means to you
Because that someone is worth every single digit

Happy Birthday Babe,

Charles.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home